Lavu is at the forefront of transforming the way that restaurants are managed through its mobile Point of Sale (mPOS). Lavu provides mobile and cloud-based POS solutions for fine-dining and quick serve restaurants, franchises, bars, coffee shops, pizzerias and food trucks within 80 countries. Our mission is to partner with restaurant owners with the knowledge, solutions, and expertise that accelerate their growth and success, while tailoring innovative solutions that advance the restaurant industry.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will help build our sales pipeline by connecting with prospective customers, understanding their unique needs, and identifying the best way to position an On-Line Ordering tool Menu Drive. You’ll have the opportunity to master your sales skills in an environment that fosters continuous learning and growth. With a clear, results-oriented career path, we are invested in promoting from within.
About this role:
- Prospect for and assess leads, averaging between 80 and 100 outbound calls per day.
- Collaborate with the inside sales teams to develop creative outreach strategies.
- Schedule follow-ups for inside sales representatives. Invest in the future of your career through our extensive sales training program and on the spot coaching.
- 3 to 4 years of work experience in Sales
- Passion for sales and a desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- High customer empathy and ability to handle objections
- Previous track record of selling high volume products & services into North America
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, and active listening)
- Drive, Ownership and perseverance to conduct outbound contacts daily
- Team player
- Must be ready to work in the US timings (This a must-have as the hiring requirement is for the US geography)
- Prior experience in SaaS (Software as a Service)
Additional Information: If you’ve got vision, drive, and a roll-up your sleeves attitude, you’ll fit right in. We’re self-starters who are passionate and enthusiastic about we do. Our culture is high output and low drama—doing great work, constantly improving and celebrating our success. Ask around, you’ll find that many people want to be part of a team like ours. The Lavu team is inventing new technology solutions that are both elegant and scalable, and if that fires you up, get in touch with us.