About Us: https://www.menudrive.com/
As an Onboarding Agent, you will handle all aspects of implementation. We are looking for career-driven, smart and energetic individuals who are self-motivated, technically savvy, and can thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment. If this is you, then join us! We’ll provide you with in-depth product training and unlimited growth opportunities.
As an Onboarding Agent, you will be the first point-of-contact to MenuDrive customers, so we need you to bring your A-Game-Personality and technical expertise to get our customer’s up and running with their online ordering sites, help them resolve their issues by answering their questions, and provide assistance in a professional and expedited manner.
You will use industry and hospitality experience to delight our customers as you guide them through the implementation process. You will also leverage a network of dedicated services resources and third party partners to ensure that all objectives and goals are achieved. You will work cross-functionally with internal partners and department heads to ensure our customers’ successful integration into the MenuDrive family.
Duties and responsibilities
- In coordination with the GoLive Manager, responsible for communication between MenuDrive and the customer during the onboarding implementation process.
- Responsible for configuring online ordering sites when we first get customers and complete the design and menu build
- Demonstrate tactics to motivate a customer to take the next step.
- Develop rapport and relationships with customers to ensure trust and collaboration throughout the onboarding process as needed.
- In coordination with the GoLive Manager, nurture a positive customer relationship from on-boarding to go live.
- Follow up with Sales, Customer Services, and Product Management as needed.
- Balance multiple account/project plans specific to clients and the agreed upon timeframes.
- Assist with hardware, software, configuration, and resource management related to onboarding as needed.
- Provide information to customers, resolve reported issues when possible, communicate issues to the proper entities, and follow up with customers when necessary.
- Answer incoming customer phone calls in a professional and courteous manner as needed
- Respond to customer emails quickly and efficiently utilizing proper formatting and grammar as needed
- Properly document all interactions with customers in the proper, standardized format
- Articulate customer issues and statuses effectively to fellow Representatives as well as members of the Management Team
- Work as a member of a team to resolve customer issues and answer questions
- Familiar with both Mac and PC
- Any Degree- Assoc. Degree (or combination of +2 and experience).
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Technical support; troubleshooting experience
- Technically Savvy (Aptitude to learn new technologies quickly)
- Experience in Chat, Email and Voice process
- Working knowledge of iOS and Apple products (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) or online ordering software
- 1 – 5 years of Customer Service experience in a call center environment or restaurant
- Experience in the hospitality industry, technology, project management or related customer service experience is a plus
- Committed to professional development including soft skills, product (HW and SW) knowledge, integrations and industry knowledge.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Project Management tools is a plus
Other skills you should be able to show off from Day 1!
- Quality Focus
- Team Player
- Problem Solver
- Multi-tasking (Ability to speak with a customer on the phone while simultaneously responding to incoming chat messages from another customer)
- Proven Phone Skills
- Proficiency in writing emails (proper grammar, spelling, and tone)
- Proven ability to analyzing information to solve problems, make recommendations and add value
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a quick efficient manner
- Attendance and punctuality
- Note: If hired, you will be required to participate in a 1-2 week training program. No more than 2 absences will be allowed (with proper documentation) otherwise resulting in termination.